Friday, November 16, 2007

Morning Walk in Shingle Springs

The kids didn't have school yesterday, and don't today either, so that Poly can hold "parent teacher conferences."  So Erica and I came up yesterday to Sacramento / Shingle Springs to take advantage of the "4 day weekend." Tim couldn't come, because he didn't want to miss his last AYSO soccer game of the season on Saturday, and Frances had to work... (I do too, in principle, but "have laptop, will travel...". 


This morning I took a walk down Ponderosa Road, and then down Maverick road.  Here are some of the sights I saw...

From Morning Walk ...
One of Frank's horses across Ponderosa Road.  He seems to be looking for some breakfast, but I didn't have any food with me.


From Morning Walk ...
Ducks in a pond on Maverick Road.


No comments: